Issued 08:00 PM ADT 31 May 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots tonight and Thursday.
Fog patches forming late overnight.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 31 May 2023
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 31 May 2023
Friday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to variable 15 to 20 late in the day.
Saturday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 31 May 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southwestern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: