Issued 08:00 PM ADT 16 June 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early Thursday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 16 June 2021
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 16 June 2021
Friday Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 25.
Sunday Wind westerly 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 16 June 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing cold front located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line east-west over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:57 PM ADT 16 June 2021 A cold front located over the southeastern portion of the marine
district will track eastward away from the region tonight. Strong to
gale force southerly winds ahead of the front will diminish in its
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: