Issued 10:00 AM ADT 03 October 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 20 this afternoon then becoming northwest 15 this evening. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 late overnight then becoming southeast 15 Wednesday evening.
Fog patches forming overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 3 October 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Newfoundland to Browns
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1007 mb located near Anticosti Island.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1008 mb located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over the western Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located over the central Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: