Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light today tonight and Sunday.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 23 September 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 Sunday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 September 2023
Monday Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 25 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15.
Wednesday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Gulf of Maine to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located from New Brunswick to East
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday departing trough located over Banquereau.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located southwest of the Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located over the southwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:54 AM ADT 23 September 2023 Tropical cyclone information:
At 9:00 A.M. ADT tropical storm Ophelia was located near 35.1 north
and 77.0 west. Maximum sustained winds were 60 knots and the
Minimum central pressure was 983 MB. Ophelia was moving north
At 11 knots.
Ophelia is not expected to impact Canadian territory at this point.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank - eastern half
- LaHave Bank - western half
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: