Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 September 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 27 September 2021
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 2 to 3 metres subsiding to 1 to 2 after midnight.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 September 2021
Wednesday Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind southerly 20 to 25 knots.
Friday Wind variable 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 27 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5145N 5624W to 5145N 5415W to 5430N 5245W to 5515N 5245W to
5800N 5700W to 6005N 5820W to 6035N 5400W to 5935N 5240W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 September 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over New England.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Anticosti Island
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: