Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 20 near noon Monday then veering to southeast 25 Monday evening.
Scattered showers ending this evening. Rain Monday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 Monday morning then building to 2 Monday evening.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 late in the day.
Wednesday Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southerly 20 to 25.
Thursday Wind south 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 3 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5359W to 4610N 5300W to 4635N 4700W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5740N 5305W to 5935N 4840W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 June 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough from 1002 mb low located from LaHave
Bank to East Scotian Slope.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over southern Labrador.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday weakening ridge located over the Strait
of Belle Isle.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:48 AM ADT 4 June 2023 A band of strong to possibly gale force northeasterlies will persist
over western and southern coastal waters today and Monday.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: