Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 October 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind east 15 to 20 knots backing to northeast 25 this evening then veering to east 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Rain beginning overnight changing to showers near noon Wednesday. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday. Fog patches forming Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 3 October 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
5007N 5609W to 5005N 4745W to 5200N 4745W to 5600N 5100W to 5845N
5545W to 6010N 5210W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 October 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located south of the Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over the southwestern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the central Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located east of the Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: