Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 May 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to north 15 this afternoon and to light this evening. Wind increasing to southeast 10 to 15 late overnight then veering to south 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:49 PM EDT 19 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5520W to 4541N 5338W to 4541N 4842W to 4801N 4748W to 5100N
4800W to 5715N 5040W to 5625N 4740W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6137W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1002 mb located over southern
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located west of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:13 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Gale force northeasterly winds over southeastern waters will diminish
this evening as a low pressure system over Southern Laurentian Fan
moves eastward away from the district.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope and Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: