L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 September 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming northerly 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
Showers overnight and Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 September 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: