L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots this evening then becoming northeast 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 September 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1027 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1034 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge from high located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rivière-du-Loup.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge from high located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: