L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 November 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 15 early this afternoon then increasing to west 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind veering to northwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 5 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 November 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1008 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 969 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight high located north of the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday high located north of Cornwall.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: