L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 07 February 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming southwest 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Snow tonight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 9. High Wednesday minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 7 February 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located over northeastern Lake
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: