L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 June 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots late overnight. Wind northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Showers beginning Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 June 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 986 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over the Ungava Peninsula to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
- Date modified: