L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 October 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light tonight and Tuesday.
Snow changing to rain this evening and ending after midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 October 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the coast of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1016 mb located near Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1000 mb located over southwestern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: