L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 July 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 late this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 late overnight then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday morning. Wind becoming light Wednesday afternoon then becoming northwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 7:48 PM EDT 05 July 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 July 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1003 mb located over Prince Edward
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Manitoba to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from the Great Lakes
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: