L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 January 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 early this morning then diminishing to light near noon. Wind light tonight and Saturday.
Snow Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 16. Low tonight minus 22. High Saturday minus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 January 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 980 mb located south of
By 3:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing low 956 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 3:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 1000 mb located over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: