L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 March 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southwest 20 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Flurries ending early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today plus 1. Low tonight minus 6. High Friday minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 11:13 AM EDT 30 March 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 March 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: