L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 January 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 late this morning then becoming northeast 25 to 35 this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 to 30 this evening then backing to northwesterly 15 to 25 after midnight. Wind diminishing to northwesterly 10 to 15 Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday evening.
Snow this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 19 rising to minus 12 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 04:01 AM EST 29 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 January 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating ridge located from Ungava Bay
to Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 992 mb located east of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 959 mb located over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: