L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday morning.
Periods of rain overnight and Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador Sea to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1014 mb located south of the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: