L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 March 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwesterly 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind northwest 20 to 30 Tuesday.
Snow or rain ending this evening. Flurries Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 16. High Tuesday minus 9.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 March 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 991 mb located north of Tadoussac.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 968 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: