L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Saturday morning and to southwest 20 to 30 Saturday afternoon.
Flurries Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 9 rising to zero Saturday afternoon then falling to minus 6 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 January 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 974 mb located over Labrador Coast.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 969 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: