L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 November 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 30 to 40 knots diminishing to westerly 20 to 30 this evening and to northwest 15 to 20 after midnight. Wind backing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning.
Rain changing to snow this evening and ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 5 Saturday morning then rising to zero Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 5:22 PM EST 22 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 992 mb located over western
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 984 mb located near Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: