L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 09 August 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 09 August 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 9 August 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located east of Montréal.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing low 1010 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located west of Lake Saint-Jean.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: