L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 05 June 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming northeast 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Saturday morning and to northeast 25 to 35 Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending this evening. Showers overnight and Saturday with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility 1 mile or less in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 7:46 PM EDT 05 June 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 5 June 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 994 mb located near Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing low 998 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low located near New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: