L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 February 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots backing to northwesterly 10 to 20 early this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Snow ending early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 16. High Friday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 February 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 995 mb located over Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: