L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 09 February 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early this evening and to northeast 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind diminishing to northerly 10 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Snow tonight and Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 12 rising to minus 1 Friday afternoon then falling to minus 6 Friday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 9 February 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 999 mb located southwest of Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 996 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: