L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 November 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 late overnight then diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 near noon Monday. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
Rain beginning this evening becoming snow or rain overnight and ending Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 November 2022 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 993 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 982 mb located over southern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: