L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots this morning and to northeast 15 to 25 near noon. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 early this evening then diminishing to northwesterly 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Snow overnight and Sunday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 05:57 AM EST 05 December 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 1:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 998 mb located north of Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 990 mb located north of Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: