L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 September 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1006 mb located southwest of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1006 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: