L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 20 knots increasing to west 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Snow ending early this morning. Snow Wednesday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 7. Low tonight minus 20. High Wednesday minus 14.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 978 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday departing low 986 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Natashquan.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today low 998 mb located over southern Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1006 mb located over northern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: