L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 January 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northerly 10 to 15 knots near midnight then diminishing to light Wednesday morning.
Scattered flurries ending Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 16 rising to minus 10 this afternoon then falling to minus 22 Wednesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1006 mb located over the eastern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday departing low 991 mb located over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: