L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 June 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday morning.
Showers beginning Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 June 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 978 mb located northeast of Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 997 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: