L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 29 September 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 September 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1034 mb located over
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday trough located from Ungava Bay to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Labrador to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Lake Superior.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: