L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 October 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 near noon Monday.
Snow Monday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 October 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1033 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 11:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1018 mb located near Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1015 mb located south of Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: