L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 July 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots Friday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 15 Friday evening.
Showers beginning Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 July 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northeastern half
- Banquereau - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: