L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 30 November 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to easterly 10 to 20 after midnight. Wind easterly 10 to 20 Tuesday.
Rain beginning this evening changing to periods of drizzle Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in drizzle.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 30 November 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1008 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 994 mb located northwest of Montréal.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: