L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Monday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Risk of freezing spray this afternoon.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 6. High Monday plus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Ungava Bay to Nova
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating trough located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Labrador to Newfoundland
then to Cape Cod.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: