L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 50 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light early Tuesday morning.
Showers ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Squall warning in effect
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 6:35 PM EDT 26 July 2021 Squalls with wind gusts up to 50 knots are expected or occurring in the area.
Mariners are advised to prepare for squalls. If underway, seek safe harbour immediately. Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the squall warning.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 July 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building ridge located west of the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake Superior to James
Bay then to Ungava Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: