L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 September 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Wednesday morning then diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
Rain tonight and Wednesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 29 September 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 September 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today deepening low 995 mb located south of
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday dissipating low 991 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today deepening low 1010 mb located over the East
Coast of the U.S.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight merging low 975 mb located 200 miles
north of Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: