L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 14 December 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northeast 15 after midnight then increasing to southwest 30 to 40 early Sunday morning.
Rain changing to periods of snow Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Risk of freezing spray Sunday late in the day.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 7 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 December 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 990 mb located south of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 965 mb located over Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: