L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 13 December 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots late overnight then becoming northeast 20 to 30 near noon Saturday.
Snow beginning overnight changing to rain near noon Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 3. High Saturday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 December 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building low located over the southern East
Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 979 mb located near Cornwall.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: