L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 07:57 PM EDT 10 July 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind becoming light early Saturday evening.
Showers Saturday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog banks dissipating Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 10 July 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1001 mb located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today tropical depression FAY located north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday tropical depression FAY located near
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: