Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 16 May 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 early this evening then veering to southwest 15 near noon Monday.
Scattered showers this afternoon and Monday late in the day.
Low tonight plus 6. High Monday plus 14.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 16 May 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located from Anticosti Island to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located over the Maritimes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: