Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 07 October 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light today tonight and Saturday.
Showers Saturday afternoon and evening. Fog patches forming overnight.
High today plus 17. Low tonight plus 12. High Saturday plus 17.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 7 October 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Sable Island to the
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday departing trough located on a line
east-west over southern Banquereau.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to West
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: