Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 20 May 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light except south 10 to 15 knots in the Approaches late this evening. Wind becoming south 10 to 15 late Saturday morning.
Low tonight plus 4. High Saturday plus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1003 mb located southeast
of Laurentian Fan.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located west of the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the western Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:04 AM ADT 21 May 2022 All gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: