Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind variable 10 to 15 Thursday.
Showers and fog patches tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 25 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4620N 5225W to 4620N 4620W to 4735N 4530W to 5115N
4700W to 5715N 5040W to 5620N 4525W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 25 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the East Coast of Newfoundland.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the northern Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over Belle Isle Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Thursday trough located east of the Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: