Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 03 October 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind north 15 to 20 knots diminishing to north 10 to 15 late overnight then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 3 October 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
4932N 5511W to 5200N 5000W to 5315N 5000W to 5915N 5700W to 6000N
5210W to 5735N 4530W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 3 October 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Avalon Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday trough located southeast of the Grand
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Grand Banks.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southern Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: