Issued 08:00 PM ADT 08 June 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light tonight and Friday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 08 June 2023
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 08 June 2023
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots.
Monday Wind west 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 8 June 2023 Today Tonight and Friday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 June 2023 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 8 June 2023 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1004 mb located south of East Scotian
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 1002 mb located east of Banquereau.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: