Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 May 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 15 to 20 knots becoming northeast 15 late overnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 May 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Banquereau.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Laurentian Fan.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: