Issued 08:00 PM ADT 12 June 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northerly 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Showers this evening. Fog patches over northern sections overnight and Sunday morning.
Georges Bank - northern half
Georges Bank - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 12 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4957N 5532W to 5000N 5350W to 5105N 5235W to 5435N 5200W to 5600N
5335W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5800W to 5730N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5118N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5721W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 12 June 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 992 mb located south of Laurentian Fan.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday departing low 988 mb located southeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:58 PM ADT 12 June 2021 A low pressure system will deepen as it tracks south of the marine
district tonight into Sunday. Strong to gale force easterly winds
over southeastern waters will shift to northwesterly as the low
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Laurentian Fan - southeastern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southeastern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: