Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 March 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind easterly 20 knots becoming northwest 20 this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind becoming light Monday afternoon.
Rain or snow ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 26 March 2023
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 March 2023
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind southwest 20 knots veering to northwest 25.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4616N 6006W to 4658N 6010W
to 4845N 6230W to 4958N 5915W to 4733N 5932W to 4727N 5823W to
Newfoundland near 4740N 5815W. Sea ice west then northeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 March 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over western Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the western Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located over Eastern Shore to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: