Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 20 Wednesday morning then veering to south 20 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers and fog patches ending this afternoon. Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches forming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the central Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the southern Marine
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1018 mb located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1008 mb located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from the St. Lawrence
River to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: