Issued 08:00 PM ADT 13 June 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots tonight and Monday.
Issued 06:57 PM ADT 13 June 2021
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 13 June 2021
Tuesday Wind southeasterly 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind southerly 15 knots.
Thursday Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 13 June 2021 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located over New Brunswick.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over Banquereau.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located over New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: