Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then becoming southwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1009 mb located over Cabot Strait.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 998 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located over Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:49 AM ADT 27 October 2020 Gales are no longer expected over northern waters at this time.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: