Issued 10:00 AM ADT 18 July 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near noon and to light Friday evening.
Fog patches forming Friday evening.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 18 July 2019
Today Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less Friday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 18 July 2019
Saturday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4525N 5335W to 4525N 5120W to 5230N 4935W to 5515N
5120W to 6015N 5900W to 6159N 5429W to 5830N 4729W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
FourchuIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 July 2019
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 July 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southeastern Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing trough located southeast of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the Maritimes.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of the Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low located over East Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northeastern half
- Banquereau - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: