East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 07 October 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming east 15 after midnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 15 Saturday evening.
Showers overnight and Saturday. Fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 7 October 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
5122N 5531W to 5200N 5200W to 5330N 5000W to 5500N 5045W to 5845N
5545W to 6035N 5145W to 5905N 4820W to 5840N 4500W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 7 October 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today trough located over the Grand Banks.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Saturday trough located over the northern Grand
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today ridge located over Labrador.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Saturday departing ridge located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. NDT Saturday approaching trough located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: